Terms and Conditions
The term Hathaway Tea Rooms or 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 19 High Street, Stratford Upon Avon, Warwickshire, CV37 6AU. The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
Prices are in British pounds only. All of our prices include VAT where applicable and do not include charges for delivery. Please note that we may change the prices of our products but the quoted price at time of purchase will be honoured.
We will do our best to ensure that the products we advertise on our website are in stock but they cannot be guaranteed so that by acknowledging receipt of your order, it is not a binding contract to supply your purchases. In the event of unavailable products for whatever reason we will contact you as soon as possible and advise on the options we have.
We accept the following means of payment:
- credit cards (MasterCard and Visa) and debit cards through the website which are encrypted and secure. We do not hold your card details
Orders will normally be dispatched within 3 working days. If there is a delay we will contact you as soon as possible.
• The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice
• Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law
• Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements
• This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions
• Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence
• You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Hathaway Tea Room’s prior written consent
• Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Scotland and Wales